SMOKEY VEGGIE CHILLI
Serves 2 | High Fibre | Ready in less than 30 minutes
1 can tinned tomatoes
½ cup water
Tbsp tomato puree
1 cup cooked red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
1 red onion
½ red bell pepper
2 cloves garlic-crushed
2 small carrots
2 sticks celery
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 large handful kale
Tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp ground cumin
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Chilli flakes to taste
1. Heat a splash of water in a large heavy based pan. Dice the onion and crush the garlic, then add to the pan and sauté gently until golden and fragrant.
2. Add another splash of water and all of your spices and continue to cook for another minute or so.
3. Dice your veggies and add to the pan. Pour in your chopped tomatoes and water and bring to a gentle simmer.
4. Add your beans and continue to cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Serve over rice or quinoa and enjoy!
Calorie (kcal): 342.3 | Carb (grams): 68 | Fat (grams): 1.65 | Protein (grams): 15.6