Here at Vivo Life, we care about your privacy, meaning that we treat all your information securely and do not keep any data we don’t need to. In order for us to provide you with our goods or services, we do need to process your personal information. The processing of your data by us (Vivostore ltd) is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect from the May 25th 2018. By accepting our privacy agreement, you are confirming that you have read and understand this policy including how and why we (Vivostore ltd) use your information.
What information do we collect?
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Purchase information (products purchased, amount spent and order frequency).
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, any search terms you entered on our website or pages you viewed.
The personal information we collect has been provide by directly from you when you:
- Create an account or purchase a product
- Sign up to our newsletter
- Request information or send an email to our customer service team (email@example.com)
- Use the “refer a friend” function on our website
- Participate in a competition, a marketing campaign, an online challenge (plant based challenge), or an onsite pop up such as our recipe eBook.
Why do we collect this information?
The information we collect is in the interest of yourself, as the customer to:
(1) Send updates regarding your order such a delivery status or payment issues.
(2) Announce new product releases related to your purchase.
(3) Send educational content about how to best use your product/s to get the most out of your purchase.
(4) Capture information about your demographics to tailor our service to you.
(5) Capture information about your experience on our website to improve our service.
(6) Update you on the latest industry research and nutritional advice.
(7) Ensure that we only send relevant marketing material (via Facebook, Email, Adroll, etc) at the discretion of your best interest.
We treat all your personal information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server which fully complies with the GDPR. Please note when you sign up to our newsletter, or place an order, you will opt-in to give consent for your personal information to be processed by us.
For your security, we do not store financial information such as your credit or debit
card details. You will be required to input your card details each time you make a payment using our Website. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer card details with any 3rd parties.
Cookies and software
(1) Google Analytics - like most websites, we use GA to allow us to better understand you, how you’re interacting with our site and your buying behaviour to help make a better user experience.
(2) Targeting cookies (Affiliate Window, Facebook, Google, etc) - to track referrals from other sites, allowing us to evaluate our marketing efforts and allow better, more relevant content for our users.
(3) E-commerce and inventory management - to allow you to purchase our products/goods and to process, fulfill and keep a record of your order(s).
(4) Email marketing - to allow us to update you on legitimately relevant information such as delivery status, sales or new product releases.
(5) Subscription management - to process our subscribing customers and maintain a record of orders.
If you do not agree to the activities outlined in this policy, please refrain from using our website.
For more information about the privacy policies of the processors we may use please see below:
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information about our web partners and processors.
We retain data for as long as you require our services. If you are inactive (no purchase, subscription or contact) for a period longer than 24 months we may discard of your information.
Depending on your location, you are entitled to a number of rights in relation to your information we process. These include the right to be informed (transparency about what we do with your data), the right access, erasure, portability, object and restrict processing of your data. If you would like to view, change, or delete your personal information, you can do so inside your Vivo Life account settings, or by contacting us. If requested, we will provide you will all the information we hold about you. Where we use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can always object using the unsubscribe link in such communications or again, by contacting us.
Contact and further information
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your personal data, regarding the disclosure, correction, blocking, or deletion of data, and regarding the retraction of any consents that have been given, please contact:
6 West Park,