ROASTED CARROT & BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
6 INGREDIENTS | 45 MIN | 2 SERVINGS
1 carrot, medium
1/2 a butternut squash, medium, peeled
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp Ritual Unflavoured
2 cups veg stock (2 cups water + 1 veg stock cube)
1. Chop and roast the squash and carrots in the oven until soft and tender.
2. In the mean time dice the onions and mince the garlic, cook in a pan until golden brown.
3. Once both components are cooked, add to a blender with the Ritual Unflavoured and veg stock, blend until smooth.
4. Pour the soup in a saucepan and bring to a simmer to heat further if needed.
5. Serve in a bowl and garnish with vegan cream and pumpkin seeds if desired.