PECAN BANANA BREAD
11 INGREDIENTS | 60-80 MIN | 10 SERVINGS
1.5 cups wholemeal flour (sieved)
1/2 cup Vivo Life Banana & Cinnamon Perform
2 large ripe bananas
3/4 cup apple sauce
2 flax “eggs”
3/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup water
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
METHOD1. Preheat oven to 175C and grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
2. In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp ground flaxseed with 6 tbsp water and set aside to thicken, this is your “egg”.
3. In a large bowl, mash the bananas until smooth, stir in the applesauce, flax eggs and water.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Stir in the pecans. Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for around 60 min, until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool before serving.