Makes 2-4 servings | 10 minutes
These pink little treats have to be the easiest and healthiest pudding around!
All you need is 10 minutes, 7 ingredients and a blender, and you’ve got a delicious, high protein dessert. You could even whip it up as a creamy and filling vegan breakfast.
Silken tofu might not be the first sweet ingredient that pops into your head, but substituting heavy dairy ingredients for low-fat, protein-rich tofu makes it a lot lighter and healthier, whilst still tasting and feeling super indulgent. Tofu acts as a vehicle for the delicious strawberry and vanilla flavour, which we’ve achieved using our Perform protein.
Top with your favourite fresh fruit – we recommend strawberries and lemon zest for a refreshing, zingy twist.
- 1 cup dates
- ½ cup almonds/pecans/walnuts
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 pack silken tofu
- ½ cup strawberry and vanilla perform
- 6 dates, pitted
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all the ingredients for the base in a food processor or blender.
- Place the blended base into a ramekin, flatten and press down evenly.
- Blend the pudding ingredients in a high speed blender until completely smooth.
- Top the base with the blended pudding mixture and leave to chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
- Top with fresh strawberries and lemon zest if desired.
Recipe by @phitzee