This gingerbread oatmeal recipe is definitely one of the warmest and coziest recipes to induge into for the winter season.
Loaded with oats, protein powder and toppings of your choice, this is a hearty and delicious recipe perfect for your morning breakfast!
Not only is it tasty, but pretty great for you as well. This recipe uses our new limited edition Gingerbread Spice PERFORM protein powder, for a boost in protein with a flavourful taste. Enjoy!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups plant milk / water
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop Gingerbread Spice Perform
- Add the oats to a saucepan with the spices and plant milk set over medium to high heat.
- Reduce heat to a simmer when it starts to bubble and cook for a further 2-4 min stirring occasionally.
- Once you’ve reached your desired consistency, turn off the heat and stir in the Gingerbread Spice Perform.
- Serve and top as desired.