Gingerbread Date Squares
There is nothing better than these quick and easy gingerbread date squares which are perfect for an on the go snack during the winter season!
Made with delicious and healthy ingredients, these bars can be an awesome breakfast option too as they are nutritious, filling and packed with protein!
These vegan gingerbread date squares feature our new limited edition Gingerbread Spice PERFORM protein powder, adding an extra 25 grams of plant-based protein (plus 6gs of BCAAs, turmeric extract, and more)!
Let's get into it!
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 scoop Gingerbread Spice Perform
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter
- In a food processor, blend everything apart from the dates and nut butter into a fine mixture.
- Once blended, add in the dates and nut butter with 2 tsp of water and blend further until everything starts to combine and mould together.
- Form and press the mixture into a large square block on a flat surface with your hands and cut into squares.
- Store and keep in the fridge.